Support Outside of Portsmouth

If you the person you care for lives outside of postcodes PO1-PO6, you will need to go to the local authority for their home address and search ‘carers support’.

In Hampshire (outside of PO1-PO6), The Hampshire Carer Support and Dementia Advice Service is provided by Andover Mind. Carers Emergency Planning is run by the Princess Royal Trust for Carers.

For more information for carers like support groups, emergency planning and carers breaks, you can also visit: